Monday 8 May 2017

I JUST COULDN'T EAT SOMETHING SO....



           Today my grandpa was going to babysit me because my parents couldn’t find anyone else. When my parents left I went to my room and started to play videogames 15 minutes later I smell something burning so I went outside to check but my grandpa said “it was okay.” So I went back in my room 2 minutes later my grandpa say “come out dinners ready” I said to myself “how bad could it be” I went to the table see a burnt pizza. It was all black I just couldn’t eat it so I told my grandpa that eat it in my room he “okay” when I got to my room I threw it out the window

1 comment:

  1. cool story but I found a couple of arrears
    -2nd sentence, you need a comma after the word room
    -2nd sentence, you need a comma after the word video games
    -2nd sentence, you need a comma after the word burning







    ReplyDelete